Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update on me!!!

Hey dolls!! and Gents!! I'm Tyshala a junior at Buffalo state college majoring in sociology and a minor in public administration. I'm 20 yrs old. I have been doing a lot of different things with my life lately trying to figure out whats my destiny! my dream profession is to become a hospital administrator. I'm also extremely lucky to be blessed with a talented family that has an eye for art. I guess I kind of picked up some of that talent as well because I enjoy fashion and anything that has to do with it. I enjoy critiquing peoples outfits and helping them evaluate whats best for their body types and I created this blog to do just that and also just blog on my daily life and celebs.I'm a computer junky, have been once since 11 yrs old; give me a computer and I can fix it. I would like to broaden my fashion sense and continue to work with individuals who are also passionate about fashion and beauty. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment